Home -> Brasov Transport -> Update tracker
Update tracker for Brasov:See here the log for all cities or click here for the Brasov main page.
- September 7: Looking for the last of the 26 Solaris trolleybuses.
- August 3: Looking for Solaris trolleybuses on line 6 (there was only one).
- July 15: Some pics from today.
- June 29: Pictures taken at Livada Postei and near the railway station.
- June 10: Looking for the new Solaris trolleybuses and SOR buses.
- September 8: Buses pictured during June.
- August 30: Looking for the articulated BredaMenarini buses.
- July 29: Some pictures from today.
- April 5: The new BredaMenarini buses.
- September 4: Pictures taken on September 3rd and 4th.
- August 18: Various buses and trolleybuses.
- July 6: The new BMC buses
- July 24: A few buses and trolleybuses new in the site.
- February 1: Two of the new Mercedes buses.
- May 2: Some buses at Livada Postei and Pietrele lui Solomon.
- July 28: Two buses in Noua.
- April 6: The new BMC buses of RAT Brasov.
- April 25: At Roman terminus, looking for Renault/Berliet trolleybuses.
- February 12: The new Berliet/Renault trolleybuses of RAT Brasov.
- September 19: Pictures taken some days ago.
- July 9: Pictures taken between July 5th and 8th.
- April 10: Photos taken during the first days of April.
- November 12: Three photos from Ede Pattantyus.
- October 15: Pictures taken on October 13th and 14th.
- September 28: Two more ex-Biel/Bienne trolleybuses.
- September 19: A trolleybus new in the site.
- September 5: Some MAN buses.
- May 31: Photos taken during the last two days of May.
- May 27: Four new Volvo trolleybuses.
- April 9: Some photos from 2006 until now.
- March 20: The new line 52.
- February 25: Some pictures taken today.
- February 6: Buses and trolleybuses pictured yesterday by Ede Pattantyus.
- October 4: Buses and trolleybuses at Saturn, Roman, Livada Postei si Onix.
- June 11: Pictures from Catalin Ghita; please note the retired DAC buses.
- April 14: Buses and trolleybuses in the railway station area.
- April 8: Some MAN buses pictured in a hurry during a Saturday evening.
- March 17: Various vehicles pictured by Cristina Albu and Radu Czech
during the summer of 2006.
- February 26: Pictures taken at Saturn, Autocamioane and Livada Postei.
- February 10: MAN buses pictured by Catalin Ghita.
- January 13: Electric vehicules pictured by Kostj Kozlov during Spring 2005. The majority of them does not
- December 31: The new MAN/BMC buses as well as some of the FBW trolleybuses from Bern.
- December 30: Pictures taken by Dragos (Dr2005) during October 2006 in the tram yard.
- December 15: Again pics from Ede, including 3 of the new FBW trolleybuses.
- December 11: Some other pics from Ede.
- December 6: Another trollebus line is gone: 32, the former 31 barred.
- December 5: Fresh pictures from Ede; we have also trolleybuses with license plates.
- December 4: Again pictures with the new vehicles, this time from Ede Pattantyus.
- December 2: Some pictures with brand-new buses taken by Alin Fagetel.
- November 23: Two FBW trolleybuses being tested.
- November 19: Pictures taken by Silviu Sintea on Oct 22th, 2006.
- November 16: Some pictures from Catalin Ghita.
- November 16: Pictures taken by Silviu Sintea in the RATBV yards on December 10th, 2005.
- September 29: Some trolleybuses pictured by Dionisie Molnar.
- August 12: Some pictures from Silviu Sintea.
- August 2: Some vehicules pictured during the summer of 2005 by Laurentiu Brandusoiu.
- July 25: Pictures from the personal archive of Silviu Sintea; shots
taken between 2003 and 2005.
- July 14: Various vehicles pictured by Dragos towards the end of June 2006.
- May 29: Again pictures from the trolleybuses-on-101 weekend, this time by Alin Fagetel.
- May 27: This weekend the tram 101 was replaced by trolleybuses. Maybe it's the last time
when trolleybuses will run on Bd. Saturn. Pictures by Dionisie Molnar.
- May 18: Pictures taken by Catalin Ghita in 2004 and 2005.
- May 2: After three months I'm back to Brasov for a new full day of pictures.
- March 12: A few shots taken by Tiberiu Sufitchi on February 23rd.
- February 28: Pictures taken by Dragos in 4 different days between February 5th and 11th.
- February 9: Shots taken by Alin Fagetel on February the 6th and 9th.
- February 8: Second out of two full days of pictures; then I believed that the tram would
be dismantled on March the 1st, 2006.
- February 3: First out of two full days of pictures; then I believed that the tram would
be dismantled on March the 1st, 2006.
- January 31: First pictures for Brasov; shots taken by Alin Fagetel in 2005.